SINGAPORE, Nov 27 (Reuters) - A top executive of Singapore's dominant bus operator Delgro Corp Ltd will lead the new merged company to be formed with major taxi operator Comfort Group Ltd. Kua Hong Tak, executive director of Delgro will likely be the chief executive officer of the new company, subject to a vote by shareholders, said Lim Jit Poh, non-executive chairman of Comfort, at a news conference on Wednesday. Lim said he would be the non-executive chairman of the combined and as yet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delgro executive to lead merged company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642