NEW YORK, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Deloitte & Touche LLP has agreed to pay $38.25 million to settle an investor lawsuit over alleged accounting improprieties at bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp , plaintiffs' lawyers said on Thursday. The case in U.S. District Court in Detroit stems from an accounting scandal at Delphi that led to the company restating financial results going back several years in June 2005, the law firms said. Deloitte was Delphi's outside auditor. The plaintiffs, who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deloitte to settle Delphi investor suit for $38 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642