BRUSSELS, July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. car parts maker Delphi Automotive Plc won EU regulatory clearance on Friday to buy FCI Group's motorised vehicles unit (FCI MVL) for about $972 million from private equity firm Bain Capital. The European Commission said its investigation found no competition concerns because the purchase would not change the structure of the market. "The Commission's investigation found that they have a moderate combined market share and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi $972 mln buy of FCI's car unit cleared in EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642