LONDON, Nov 21 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier Delphi Automotive Plc is seeking acquisitions to boost its Asia-Pacific presence and expand its core businesses, the company's chief executive said in an interview to the Financial Times on Monday. Rodney O'Neal told the newspaper that the power train, electrical and electronics sectors were priority targets for Delphi, which went public last week. O'Neal said fourth-quarter production schedules "look very strong" and added that he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Automotive eyes acquisitions - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.