MUNICH, Nov 17 (Reuters) - The world's biggest car parts maker, Delphi , will launch a bid to buy the car radio division of insolvent radio maker Grundig [GRNG.UL] on Monday, an industry source said. "It will be announced today," the source told Reuters. The U.S. comopany informed the German cartel office about its interest in buying the Grundig Car Intermedia Systems unit earlier this month. Grundig, Germany's best-known maker of televisions and radios, filed for insolvency in April. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi to bid for Grundig car radio unit -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.