FRANKFURT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - U.S. automotive supplier Delphi has nearly wrapped up the acquisition of mg technologies' ignition systems business, the German industrial group said on Tuesday. "The deal is just about to close," a spokesman for mg tech said, declining to comment further on the planned disposal of Dynamit Nobel AIS. The unit will be the last of the Dynamit Nobel businesses to be disposed of after mg sold the rest of the specialty chemicals division as part of a massive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi buy of mg tech's ignition unit near complete" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.