NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. can proceed with a suit against hedge fund Appaloosa Management LP for withdrawing from a plan to invest in the auto parts maker, a U.S. bankruptcy court judge ruled on Monday. Appaloosa and other investors pulled out of a plan to invest $2.55 billion in Delphi in April. Delphi sued the Appaloosa-led investor group in May in an attempt to win a court order requiring the group to provide $2.55 billion in equity or damages. Appaloosa asked U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi can proceed with Appaloosa suit-judge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.