DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. employees represented by the United Auto Workers union would get hourly wages of up to $18.50 as part of the supplier's deal with the union and General Motors Corp. , a person familiar with the talks said on Friday. Former GM workers still at Delphi would have the option of accepting a one-time payment in exchange for lower hourly wages under the terms of the deal, intended to allow Delphi to emerge from bankruptcy this year. Those workers would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi deal sets hourly wage up to $18.50 - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642