SHANGHAI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp , the world's largest supplier of auto parts, will invest $40.5 million to enlarge an existing components plant near Shanghai to supply the world's fastest-growing major auto market. Delphi, which has now invested just under $500 million in more than a dozen factories around the country, expects that new capacity to come on-stream in the third quarter of 2004, the company said in a statement seen by Reuters on Tuesday. The plant in Suzhou, an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi to invest $40 mln to expand China output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642