* MIT-related start-up, Delphi team on wireless charging * No target timeline for roll-out of commercial product By Bernie Woodall BIRMINGHAM, Mich., Sept 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Delphi announced on Wednesday it has teamed up with a Massachusetts Institute of Technology start-up to develop products to allow for the wireless charging of mass-production electric vehicles, Delphi announced on Wednesday. Delphi Chief Executive Rodney O'Neal said the wireless charging system is in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi, MIT start-up link for wireless charging" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.