NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. , the largest U.S. auto parts supplier which filed for bankruptcy earlier this month, on Monday, said it has named its general counsel to the new post of chief compliance officer. David Sherbin, who takes on the compliance officer role immediately, will remain as a vice president and general counsel, the company said. The new position includes corporate oversight and adherence to corporate standards and regulatory requirements.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi names new chief compliance officer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642