NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - Auto-parts supplier Delphi Corp. on Thursday named turnaround specialist Robert "Steve" Miller as its next chairman and chief executive. Miller, who was most recently the nonexecutive chairman of Federal-Mogul Corp. , will succeed Delphi's founding chairman J.T. Battenberg, 62, who had earlier announced his intention to retire before the end of the year. Delphi has struggled as a result of decreased production by General Motors Corp. , its largest customer.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi names turnaround specialist as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.