DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. said on Friday it had postponed a $300 million preferred stock offering until the third quarter as a record $17.6 billion debt offering by General Motors Corp. had sapped market demand. "The sheer size of the debt offering has reduced the capacity for the market to absorb any additional debt offering," Delphi spokeswoman Paula Angelo said. Delphi said in late March that it intended $300 million in preferred stock through its newly-created ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi postpones $300 mln preferred offer due GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.