CHICAGO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. , the largest U.S. auto parts supplier, on Thursday posted a $102 million quarterly net loss because of North American vehicle production cuts and rising costs for raw materials. The loss amounted to 18 cents per share for the fourth quarter for Delphi, which called the results preliminary pending the completion of an internal accounting investigation that was launched last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi posts $102 million quarterly net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.