CHICAGO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Bankrupt U.S. auto parts maker Delphi Corp. had a $186 million net loss in January, the company said on Wednesday in a monthly operating report filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York. Delphi, which filed for bankruptcy in October 2005, reported a net loss of $5.46 billion for 2006 on Tuesday, about $3 billion attributed to buyouts and early retirements accepted by about 20,000 U.S. unionized hourly workers last year. Delphi negotiated the buyouts and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi posts $186 mln net loss for January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.