(Adds analyst's remarks, stock activity) By David Bailey CHICAGO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. , the largest U.S. auto parts supplier, on Thursday posted a $102 million fourth-quarter net loss because of North American vehicle production cuts and rising costs for raw materials. Delphi, which released preliminary results pending the completion of an internal accounting investigation launched last year, said 2005 has started weakly and commodity costs, the uncertain pace of planned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi posts quarter loss, sees weak start to 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642