WASHINGTON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp.'s audit committee approved an estimated $952 million non-cash impairment charge to be recorded in the quarter ended December 31, 2005, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday. The impairment charges include $377 million for asset impairments and a $575 million goodwill write-down, according to the filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi to record $952 million non-cash charge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.