CHICAGO, April 28 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts supplier Delphi Corp. on Friday reported a $56 million net loss in March, bringing net losses since its Chapter 11 filing last October to nearly $1.57 billion. The Troy, Michigan-based auto parts supplier reported net sales of $1.75 billion for the month, including $1.05 billion to former parent General Motors Corp. . The monthly operating report filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York is limited in scope.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi reports $56 mln net loss for March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.