NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. , the largest U.S. auto parts maker, said on Wednesday Chairman and Chief Executive Officer J.T. Battenberg will retire later this year. A search for a replacement for Battenberg, 61, will begin immediately and candidates inside and outside of the company will be considered, Delphi said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi says CEO Battenberg to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642