CHICAGO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Delphi Corp said on Wednesday it would seek to delay the resumption of a required U.S. Bankruptcy Court hearing on its reorganization plan details until Dec. 6. Delphi, which filed for bankruptcy in October 2005, had started the hearing in October and has since proposed changes to its reorganization plan that prompted objections from committees representing stock holders and unsecured creditors. The company said it had requested a further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi seeks to delay key court hearing to Dec. 6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.