CHICAGO, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp has sought a two-month extension on its right to complete its reorganization without interference from others but still expects to emerge by the end of March, a company spokesman said on Friday. Delphi sought the extension until May 31 in a filing with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York on Thursday, citing capital markets turbulence that has made an exit financing deal difficult to complete, among other factors. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi seeks two-month extension on reorganization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642