By David Bailey CHICAGO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. is expected to name a Los Angeles private equity firm as lead bidder for its steering systems division, according to a person familiar with the matter. Auto industry publication Automotive News reported on Monday that Platinum Equity LLC had edged out Cerberus Capital Management LP as lead bidder for Delphi's steering systems business, one of several lines the supplier plans to exit during its reorganization. The move would take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi seen nearing deal on steering unit sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.