TROY, Mich., Sept 23 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Delphi Corp. said on Monday that it expects its European operations to record sales of about $5.8 billion this year, boosted in part by the sale of its diesel fuel systems. During the first six months of this year, Delphi Europe booked sales valued at more than $3 billion over the life of the contracts. The company said it expects that for all of 2002, booked sales will be as strong as the $6 billion booked in 2001. French ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi sees year sales of $5.8 bln from Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642