Delphi sets up $40 mln China auto parts venture

Newswire

SHANGHAI, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Bankrupt U.S. auto parts maker Delphi Corp. said on Wednesday it will set up a $40 million auto parts venture in China with a local company to boost sales in the country's fast-growing market. Delphi will hold 60 percent of the half-shaft manufacturing company in the eastern Chinese province of Anhui, its second such venture with China's Hebei Lingyun Industrial Group, it said in a statement. Lingyun will own the remaining 40 percent. The venture, which will ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"Delphi sets up $40 mln China auto parts venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!


For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: lwilliamson@wardsauto.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
 

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.
Insights

Jul 26, 2016
Datasheet
WardsAuto

WardsAuto 2016 Dealer F&I 150 (PDF)

U.S. top 150 dealerships ranked by F&l revenue for 2016. Includes dealership name, owner, city, state, new vehicle units, used vehicle units, total revenue, and finance and insurance revenue....More

Enewsletters

Follow Us

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×