* Delphi negotiating deal with GM, Treasury * Seeking extension, waiver from lenders DETROIT, May 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Delphi Corp said on Friday it was in talks with former parent General Motors Corp and the U.S. Treasury to reach a resolution to its Chapter 11 bankruptcy case before June 1. Delphi, which filed for bankruptcy in 2005, said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it needed to reach a funding agreement with GM to continue to use ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi in talks to resolve bankruptcy case" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.