BANGALORE, Feb 17 (Reuters) - An Indian venture of Delphi Corp. , the world's largest auto parts maker, said on Thursday it planned to invest 5 billion rupees ($114 million) in the next five years to make a new product and add capacity. Delphi-TVS Diesel Systems Ltd., a partnership with India's TVS Group whose companies include TVS Motors , said the investment would help it make common rail fuel injection systems for diesel engines and expand its rotary pump manufacturing capacity. ($ 1 = ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi's Indian JV to invest 5 bln rupees in 5 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642