TOKYO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp , the world's largest automotive parts supplier, said on Thursday it expected to keep growing at a strong pace in China over the next few years due to the country's rapidly expanding car market. Delphi's sales in China grew more than 30 percent in each of the last two years, contributing to the company's steady expansion in the Asia-Pacific region. "There is remarkable growth going on in China's car market," Jose Maria Alapont, head of Delphi's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphisees strong China sales for few years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642