* Terex had 11.5 pct of Demag shares by Wednesday evening * Offer for Demag Cranes ends at midnight on Thursday * Terex targeting more than 50 pct of Demag Cranes * Market also awaits result of Volkswagen offer for MAN FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Most shareholders of Demag Cranes have so far ignored a takeover offer by Terex , leaving the U.S. construction machinery maker only a few more hours to gain control of the German crane company. A filing published by Terex on Thursday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Demag Cranes investors give Terex the cold shoulder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.