By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, May 22 (Reuters) - Democratic leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives would make a big foreign policy blunder if they continued blocking a vote on a free trade agreement with Colombia and deny action on another pact with South Korea, a House Democrat said on Thursday. "I think that is a huge mistake. It certainly is an insult to Colombia. I think it would be an insult to South Korea. If you want to vote it down ... that's fine. But to go through all the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Democrat urges House vote on Korea, Colombia pacts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642