By Deborah Zabarenko, Environment Correspondent WASHINGTON, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The top Democratic presidential candidates and Republican John McCain are leading on the issue of energy security and climate change, a new environmental report said on Tuesday. McCain, who has sponsored a bill to curb greenhouse emissions, "is far and away the (Republican) candidate most committed to addressing global warming and the nation's energy challenges," the League of Conservation Voters said in its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Democratic candidates and McCain lead on climate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.