WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - Democratic leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives expressed "deep concern" about the direction of free trade talks with South Korea in a letter to President George W. Bush released on Thursday as U.S. negotiators were in Seoul trying to wrap up a deal. "We are writing ... to express our deep concern about the lack of progress on automotive sector issues, and very importantly, our belief that the proposal USTR is prepared to put forward is completely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Democrats urge Bush to change course in S.Korea talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642