Oct 28 (Reuters) - DENSO CORPORATION CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to March 31,2012 March 31,2012 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 3.16 trln 3.17 trln Operating 135.00 135.00 Recurring 145.00 145.00 Net 98.00 98.00 NOTE - Denso Corporation is a top ranked maker of car electronics and electrical parts . For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso -2011/12 group forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642