NEW YORK, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Denso Corp , Japan's largest auto parts maker, will sharply boost output of air conditioners for cars from next business year starting in April 2003, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun said on its online Friday edition. Helped by brisk orders from large carmakers such as Toyota Motor Corp , Denso plans to increase domestic output by 9 percent to 5 million units, helping boost worldwide production to 13 million units, up 19 percent from projections for this fiscal year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso to boost car-mounted air con output - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642