HONG KONG, June 25 (Reuters) - A labour dispute at a Chinese factory of Denso Corp , a parts maker affiliated with Toyota Motor Corp , was resolved after the company agreed a pay rise across the board, workers said on Friday. Denso (Guangzhou Nansha) Co Ltd agreed to give workers a pay rise of 800-900 yuan per month. Most workers currently earn 1,100-1,300 yuan per month. "We have all agreed to the settlement," the worker told Reuters in a telephone interview. Workers at Denso ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso China plant labour dispute resolved -workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.