HONG KONG, June 25 (Reuters) - A Chinese parts plant of Japan's Denso Corp , a parts maker affiliated with Toyota Motor Corp , returned to full production on Friday as workers believe they will reach an agreement with management in a meeting later in the day, a worker said. "All of us have returned to work today," the worker involved in leading the strike told Reuters in a telephone interview. "The government is backing us and we are confident we can reach an agreement with the company." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso China plant returns to full operation -worker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.