WASHINGTON, April 26 (Reuters) - An executive with Japan's Denso Corp will plead guilty and has agreed to serve 14 months in prison for conspiring to fix the prices of heater control panels in cars, the U.S. Department of Justice said on Thursday. The Justice Department said that in January Denso Corp said it would plead guilty to price-fixing in auto parts and pay a $78 million fine. Denso's Makoto Hattori will plead guilty to a single felony charge that was filed in the U.S. District ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso executive to plead guilty to price fixing-US" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.