(Adds details, background) HONG KONG, March 29 (Reuters) - Denway Motors Ltd , the Chinese joint venture partner of Japan's number-two car maker Honda Motor Co , said on Monday its 2003 net profit rose 54.5 percent as a doubling of unit sales countered price cuts. With a waiting list of buyers for its Honda cars that stretches into the latter part of 2004, Denway is seen as less exposed to downward pricing pressure than many of its rivals in the fast-growing but fiercely competitive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denway 2003 profit jumps amid booming China demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.