LONDON, July 30 (Reuters) - Billionaire tycoon Oleg Deripaska's Russian Machines, owner of automaker GAZ , said it currently has no interest in bidding for Ford Motor Co's premium British brands Jaguar and Land Rover. Citing a source or sources from Ford, German magazine WirtschaftsWoche had said on Saturday Deripaska is interested in those brands and would also be a possible bidder for Volvo should Ford decide to sell the Swedish brand. "There is no interest from my company or from our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deripaska company says not bidding for Ford brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642