FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - Billionaire tycoon Oleg Deripaska, the head of Russian automaker GAZ , is interested in Ford's premium British brands Jaguar and Land Rover, German business weekly WirtschaftsWoche reported on Saturday. Citing a source or sources from Ford, it said that Deripaska would also be a possible bidder for Volvo should Ford decide to sell the Swedish brand. The magazine quoted a spokeswoman for the GAZ Group as saying: "We have already announced before that we are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deripaska eyes Ford's Land Rover, Jaguar -magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642