VIENNA, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska is facing a Friday deadline to repay a loan he used to buy his 25 percent stake in Austrian builder Strabag and may have to sell the stake, sources familiar with the matter said. Deripaska borrowed 500 million euros ($641 million) to help pay for his Strabag stake in 2007. This loan, originally from Deutsche Bank, was secured with his Strabag stake and refinanced by other Strabag shareholders last year. [ID:nLA637039] Those other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deripaska faces Friday deadline on Strabag -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642