MEXICO CITY, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Mexican holding company Desc SA de CV on Tuesday said it could reach a deal with its creditors by the end of 2003 to restructure debt worth $700 million. Alejandro de la Barreda, Desc's head of financial information, told Reuters the company met with foreign creditors in New York last week. On Tuesday the company held similar meetings with local banks aimed at renegotiating debt maturing over the next three years. "We hope to close (negotiations) before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Desc says it could reach deal on debt by year-end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.