By Steve Neavling DETROIT, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Detroit Mayor Dave Bing, a former professional basketball player, may have to hit the equivalent of a last-second shot during a speech on Wednesday to avoid losing much of his authority to a state takeover of the city's financial affairs. Bing will deliver his annual "state of the city" speech as Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has compiled a "short list" of people who could be named emergency financial manager of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Detroit mayor to make final pitch to avoid takeover of city" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642