By Nick Carey CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Trucking company YRC Worldwide Inc. is seeing greater softness in the Upper Midwest than in the rest of the U.S. economy due to the woes of car makers in Detroit, the company's top executive said on Friday. "The fallout from the auto industry has had a ripple effect on the economy in that area," Chief Executive Officer Bill Zollars told Reuters in a telephone interview. Zollars spoke to Reuters the day after YRC reported third-quarter results ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Detroit troubles slowing Upper Midwest - YRC CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642