FRANKFURT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - The head of Germany's biggest bank, Deutsche Bank , still aims to sell all of the bank's industrial shareholdings but will wait to sell its stake in car group DaimlerChrysler , he told a newspaper in remarks released on Wednesday. "I have always said we will dispose of all our holdings. But of course the price must be right," Deutsche Chief Executive Josef Ackermann told German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in an interview to appear in Thursday's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche Bank CEO to wait with Daimler sale- paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.