MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank could be interested taking part in the sale of a 12.5 percent stake in sportscar manufacturer Ferrari by investment bank Mediobanca , the bank's chairman told an Italian daily on Sunday. "We would have been pleased to accompany Ferrari to the stock market," Chairman Joseph Ackermann told Il Corriere della Sera, "but if Mediobanca is taking 34 percent (of Ferrari) at a good price, we are ready to help with the placing of the stake." Mediobanca on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche Bank could be tempted by Ferrari stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642