LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank has raised its full-year 2008 rhodium price forecast by 5.5 percent, citing continued high demand from carmakers and tight supply, the bank said in a note. The price of the precious metal, the world's most expensive, is likely to average $9,293 an ounce this year, the bank said. Demand is likely to remain firm from autocatalyst manufacturers, whose consumption accounts for 85 percent of the market, and from glass manufacturers. A supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche Bank hikes 2008 rhodium forecast by 5.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.