NEW YORK, Oct 24 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG has reached a tentative agreement to buy General Motors Corp.'s GMAC Commercial Mortgage unit for about $1 billion, sources close to the situation said on Friday. The transaction, if finalized, would allow General Motors to redirect capital to other areas of its GMAC unit, which finances everything from auto loans to residential mortgages. The two sides hope to complete the deal in the next week, though the negotiations could still break down, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche Bank near deal to buy GMAC unit-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.