STUTTGART, Germany, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank Chairman Clemens Boersig is set to be elected to DaimlerChrysler's supervisory board member at the April 4 annual meeting, the carmaker said on Tuesday. If shareholders approve, he will replace Hilmar Kopper, who is due to step down when his term expires. Manfred Bischoff, co-chairman of aerospace group EADS , is set to become chairman of DaimlerChrysler at the annual meeting. Bischoff is already a board member and was widely expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche chairman to join DaimlerChrysler board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642