NEW YORK, Oct 24 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank is close to a deal to acquire General Motors Corp.'s GMAC Commercial Mortgage business, The New York Post reported on Friday, citing sources familiar with the situation. The deal is expected to be worth as much as $2 billion or more, the paper said. The proposed sale is in the late stages of negotiations but is not finalized and could still fall apart, the Post noted, quoting sources. A spokesperson for General Motors could not be reached for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche close to buying GM mortgage arm-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642