MILAN, June 27 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank is likely to make a bid for Fidis Retail, the consumer financing division of Italian automaker Fiat , the head of the German bank's operations in Italy said on Tuesday. "I think it is among the group of banks that will make an offer," Vincenzo De Bustis said on the sidelines of a conference. Fiat plans to buy back the 51 percent of the division that it sold to a group of banks in 2003 and sell it again to a single partner. It has drafted a short ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche likely to bid for Fiat's Fidis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642